Social Media Coordinator
A few things you should know about me:
- Even though I was born and raised in South Florida, I finally learned how to swim last year.
- First generation American with ancestry in Romania.
- I graduated from The King's College in 2014 with a Bachelor's degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics along with a Business minor.
- I'm a big Winston Churchill enthusiast (HOORAH!).
- I love exploring New York City.
- I consider myself a globe trotter (Of the world, not the Harlem kind -- Can't Jump!).
- Every day is an opportunity to discover and learn something new.
- My dream adventure is camping in the caves of Cappadocia.
- And most importantly, my greatest achievement will always be persuading Elise Inman to marry me.